Option A – First User
For first starter that want a simple way, please download :
- The “Portable with JRE” Package .
Then extract the package (using an un-zip) program, so you get the klungbot-composer folder. Just click the “klungbot-composer.exe” in that folder and enjoy.
Option B – First User
The efficient method is however … :
- Download Java Run-time Environment (JRE) from its original site. Select the appropriate version for your operating system.
- Download the “Portable” Package (without JRE).
Install the JRE separately, so it will be useful for the system (not only the klungbot).
Then extract the klungbot package (using an un-zip) program, so you get the klungbot-composer folder. Just click the “klungbot-composer.exe” in that folder and enjoy.
The manual is very important, but in Indonesian language only. Contribution is welcome.
These stuff are already included in the portable package. They are provided separately for convenient :
- Doremi font : provided separately for ones that just need to type doremi notation using any word processors.
- Arumba sound font : can be used with any MIDI players.